Branson Proposal Photographer
Ali and Christian’s Branson proposal was one of my favorite proposals this year! Christian planned the perfect proposal. He told me early on that Ali was smart and she might figure it out.
Well, it turns she had a feeling it was going to happen, but it was still so much fun!
If you’re looking for a Branson proposal photographer, make sure to reach out! Virginia and I photograph more proposals in Branson than anyone else. We would love to chat with you about how to make your day extra special.
Christian planned the perfect proposal at Dogwood Canyon. Dogwood Canyon is one of our favorite locations to propose in Branson. Make sure to check out the photos of Ali and Christian’s proposal, and then contact us to plan your own Branson proposal.
Dogwood Canyon Proposal
This setup was Christian’s idea. He wanted Ali to be facing away so he could step back and get set up. It was a perfect idea! Consequently, he did get a little bit of dirt on his knee, but that happens!
Christian also chose the Thunder Falls location. This is easily the most popular place to propose at Dogwood Canyon. The two waterfalls coming together as one is the perfect symbolism.
Even though it was summer, we had the perfect day for photos! It was just a bit overcast (which we love!), and the temperature was perfect.
Branson Proposal Photographers
Thanks for checking out Ali & Christian’s Dogwood Canyon Proposal.
One last time, if you need a Branson proposal photographer yourself, you can contact me or email me directly at email@example.com.
If you’d like to see more Branson proposal ideas or Branson travel tips, check out some of my other recent blog posts:
- Jordyn & Zac | Branson Engagement
- Bill & Janet | Branson Anniversary Photos
- AJ and Casady | Branson Proposal Photographers
- Josh and Shandy | Branson Proposal
- Emily and Dan | Branson Engagement Photographer
- Brad and Rebecca | Engagement Session | Branson Photographers
- Laney & Keith | Dogwood Canyon Engagement Session
- Wesley and Nikki | Dogwood Canyon Waterfall Proposal
If you’re planning a wedding in Branson, check out some of my recent Branson weddings.
- Laura & Jonathon | Big Cedar Wedding
- Derrick and Laura | Big Cedar Elopement
- Dillon & Haily | Dogwood Canyon Wedding | Branson Wedding Photographer
Here are some of the Arkansas weddings and portraits:
- Abby + Joe | Fort Smith wedding photographers
- Andrew + Talitha | Fort Smith Wedding Photographer
- Lindsey + Clark | Mulberry Mountain Wedding
- The Tucker Family | Eureka Springs Photographer
- Christensen Family – NWA Photographers
Thanks for checking out this blog post. Congratulations again, Christian and Ali!